Why Are Only SOME People Making Money From Social Marketing, Whilst Almost Everybody Else Is CRASHING And BURNING Out?
That was the single question which got under my skin and haunted me, consuming my thoughts for the past 12 months......and since then, I vowed not to stop until I knew EXACTLY what the answer was...whether I liked it or not.
And what I finally discovered I believe will shock you, and delight you, both at the same time...
...because the truth is, ANYONE can join the 20% of greedy marketers who are slinking away with the
6 and 7 figure incomes using social media online right now, as we speak...
How do they do it?
Well, in order to succeed with social media, you must first understand what is causing everyone else to fail...
ALL of this social marketing wreckage and disaster comes from the same tragic mistake...
MAJOR MISTAKE: Trying To Be The Social Media "Jack Of All Trades"
The end result?
They all end up burning through their time and energy long before they get to see the cash come flooding in...and it also means...they NEVER get to truly master one source of social media.
It's a bit like trying to win a field battle in a war, with nothing but hand grenades and a shotgun...
...sure, you will get a few hits, but the sniper in the tower 300 yards away, is quietly taking out all of your soldiers as you rapidly loose ammo and tire yourself out.
But whilst the struggling marketers use this "shotgun" approach to social media marketing, and burning out, getting lost in a sea of passwords and usernames...
...there are a handful of underground savvy marketers who are quietly and precisely picking off their cash targets with deadly sniper precision...
So WHY Facebook™?
Facebook™ is now growing faster than any other website on the planet, and back on 13th March 2010, Facebook™ actually surpassed the mighty Google when it comes to US traffic levels.So you can see the trend is shifting the way Web site operators approach online marketing, even as Google takes steps to move into the social-media world.
"People are spending less time navigating the Internet on their own and are now navigating the internet based on their friends' recommendations or their friends' activities," said Dave Yovanno, chief executive of Gigya Inc., a Palo Alto firm that offers social-media services. "That's one of the big trends we started picking up on probably four or five months ago."
And this isn't marketing hype either...
Listen, I Know You Are NOT Stupid...
You ALREADY know that traffic is the key to making as much money as you can possibly dream of...right?That's why Facebook™, now the biggest source of traffic on the planet, is where the money is at.
They know that millions can and are being made by simply jumping in front of the half a BILLIONloyal Facebook™ users, every single day...
Take a look at this screenshot which shows how much traffic I was receiving to my website BEFORE andAFTER I started to implement my highly deadly and effective strategies to create tidal waves ofinstant traffic...
You must have heard the rumours this or that guy who has made so much money in the dog training niche, the woman that has killed it in the Forex market, or this couple have the best dating product...
Notice all these are different markets and totally irrelevant to each other. So you tell me ... is there money in every single niche?
Of COURSE there is.
No market ever dies out as millions upon millions are joining the internet every month. The existing people are use to it but the new people are dying for your offer. These are the kind of people we're going to be targeting. Customers who are going to go crazy for your offer.
But Facebook™ is...
"Just for kids with no money"...
"Not where the real buyers are"...
"Too time consuming"...
"Not where marketers are welcome"...
"a FAD"
I've heard almost every excuse under the sun, and it was the same when Google first launched their Adwords platform, it was the same when PPV traffic became popular, and it will always be the same......the reason people say these things, is because of fear.
Fear that there's a better way to do what they've spent years trying to learn, fear that they'll get left behind if they don't adapt, fear that they won't "get" it.But I want you to suspend any feelings of fear for a second, because I'd like to prove to you that there is nothing to worry about...
...because Facebook™ is quite possibly one of the fastest, easiest and most deadly money making platform you'll ever see in this lifetime...
...and if you stick with me for just a few more minutes, instead of joining the small minority who let fear hold them back, you'll see EXACTLY what I mean...
So, right now, I want you to shut out all those...
... LIES!!!
You see, there's a whole bunch of LIES and scare tactics being thrown around when it comes to Facebook™, usually from the people who fall into that small fearful group I just mentioned......some of these lies and scare tactics are intentional, but most of it is actually from innocent people simply trying to protect you from getting burnt.
Sadly, if you believe it, you may never experience what a few select people are seeing behind the closed doors of the Facebook™ marketing labs we've been working in...
So from here on out, all I can say to you is this...
It's your call. Only YOU can decide what to believe...
...but today, if you take note of what I'm going to share with you for free, based on my real life discoveries and endless testing, you will at least have a more balanced set of facts to make your decision...fair deal?
Great, because here's one last thing to remember...

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar